The St. Louis Homeschool Missions Fair is a special evening we hope your entire family will enjoy and remember. Your participation will be a blessing to others!
The fair will include:
- International meal
- Table displays
- Oral presentations (optional)
- Missions prayer time
Each family will select a country or people group when they sign up. Then there are up to three ways to participate:
- Table display: Each family should prepare a table display, simple or detailed, depending on your children’s abilities. Displays can include:
- Maps, photos
- Prayer needs
- Current missionary news/events
- Demographic information
- Recommended information (books/DVDs)
- History of involved missions
- International dish: The fair will begin with a dinner featuring international foods. Each family will bring an authentic (or nearly authentic) dish related to the country/people group they are representing. Each dish should be accompanied with a label with the country name of the dish and a list of all ingredients.
- Oral presentation (optional): A brief presentation may be based on your display, or additional information you would like to share. Your entire family is welcome to participate at the level you determine appropriate. There will be no competition or judging.
Please sign up by January 31, 2017. To sign up, or if you have any questions, please contact the Klein Family: firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-617-3719. To sign up, please send:
- Family names, children’s ages
- Contact info (phone/email)
- Focus area (country/people group)
- Oral presentation (yes/no)