- This event has passed.
Academic and Elite Angst Over Homeschooling with Dr. Brian Ray
February 8 @ 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Join Dr. Brian Ray at TFV! Dr. Ray is back for Academic and Elite Angst Over Homeschooling: and, Many Good Reasons to Homeschool Your Children.
Dr. Ray will help you consider the answers to questions such as the following:
- Why are teachers’ unions and so many American professors worried about homeschooling?
- What is the purpose and effect of public/state schooling?
- Does research support the idea that home education is good for children and families?
- Why should liberty-lovers and Christians homeschool?
- Plenty of time for Q & A and discussion and even debate
Bring the curious, the critic, your friend, your pastor/elders, journalists, and your children’s grandparents!
If you have an interest in or concern about the “outcomes of home education,” think that homeschooling is bad for society (or good for society), or you are a veteran homeschooler who just needs a little morale boost, you won’t want to miss this presentation. Good books and other relevant resources on child training and homeschooling will be available.
Brian Ray, Ph.D., is President of the National Home Education Research Institute and homeschooling father of eight children.