The Family Vision has offered a Christian lending library since 2005. Our library is free and open to the public. It features over 10,000 items, an ever-growing collection of books, CDs and DVDs. All our materials are chosen to fit a conservative Christian worldview.
See what’s in the library and log in to your account on our Library Catalog.
Live locally? Then learn more about our Lending Library.
Don’t live locally? You can still use our resources. Check out our Library Online program.
Our lending library is housed in our newly-remodeled, 12,000-square-foot facility in St. Peters, Missouri. It features plenty of comfortable space for reading, study, and visiting. It’s free to get a card in our library. And there is no residence restriction, so if we’re within driving distance for you, we’re your library!
|“Thanks for all you do. We love your library.” Audra K., Winfield, Mo.|
|“The library has been such a blessing to us.” Rachel, Florissant, Mo.|
Our library is kid-friendly! The children’s area has fun reading spaces as well as a wooden train table and other activities.
The Library Online program allows anyone in the U.S. to use our resources. Families across the country (even overseas, via U.S. military addresses!) use our resources in the Library Online program by reserving items on our Library Catalog and receiving them by mail.
|“These items I borrowed, I began to feel as if they were my good friends. :) Thanks so much for having this Christian library available, even to those of us in other locations.” Alana W., Milwaukie, Or.|
Here’s how it works:
- Subscribe to the Library Online program, by paying a one-time annual fee. Once we’ve received your payment, we’ll email you with all the information you need to get started.
- Once we’ve sent you your account information, use it to log on to our Library Catalog and reserve the items you’d like to borrow.
- We’ll ship the items you’ve reserved (up to ten items at a time) to you, for you to keep and use for up to three weeks.
- Once you’re finished with the items, or when your three-week checkout time is up, we’ll purchase a return shipping label and email it to you.
- Once your items have arrived back to us, you’re ready to receive your next checkout!
|“I have been a subscriber to the online library for over a year now, and I consider it one of the best things we have going here as a family.” Melissa E., Steelville, Mo.|
When you subscribe to the Library Online program, the only cost to you is the annual subscription fee; we provide all shipping. There are three levels of subscription:
- A Family subscription gives you six checkouts per year (up to ten items per checkout, or sixty items total for the year), for $75;
- A Generations subscription gives you nine checkouts per year (up to ten items per checkout, or ninety items total), for $100;
- A Visionary subscription gives unlimited checkouts for the year (up to ten items at a time), for $125.
If you’re interested but would like more information, you can browse our Library Catalog before signing up! In our online library catalog, you’ll be able to view what’s in the library and what you’ll have access to when you subscribe.
Ready to sign up? You can fill out the TFV Library Online Subscription Form and send it in with your payment, or use the PayPal links below!
|Generations subscription:||Visionary subscription:|