- This event has passed.
Whatever! Why Not be a Part of the 87%? Or, Is Homeschooling Actually a Good Idea? with Dr. Brian Ray
January 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Join Dr. Brian Ray at TFV on Thursday, January 17, at 7-8:45 PM. Dr. Ray is president of the National Home Education Research Institute and homeschooling father of eight children.
Dr. Ray will help you carefully consider the following:
- “Whatever! Schooling is just a choice!”
- One church pastor graduate of homeschooling claimed, “It is not a moral issue whether you choose public schools, private schools, or homeschooling.”
- There is a big problem with this. God says a lot about discipling children. If education is not a moral issue, why attend a homeschool conference?
- Why not have your kids be a part of the 87% in State/public schools?
- Why not stick them in a Muslim madrasa or a New Age child-garden?
- Tighten your belts as Dr. Ray hits this topic hard, fast, and with some statistics and a bit of humor.
- Plenty of time for Q. and A. and discussion and even debate!
- the curious
- the critic
- your friend
- your pastor/elders
- your children’s grandparents
Free Admission; a freewill offering for the nonprofit National Home Education Research Institute will be taken up. Books, reports, & videos on sale.
For more information, contact Dr. Ray at email@example.com or 503-364-1490.