Our Homeschool Consignment is a great way to get money for your old homeschool curriculum. We price your gently-used items and put them on our shelves for about a year, and you receive 50% of the final sale price! We mail checks out at the beginning of each quarter for the items that have sold during that time.
Attention consignors! Effective January 1, two important changes are coming to our consignment policy. First, the consignment settlement split will now be 50%. Second, all materials accepted for consignment become the property of The Family Vision; unsold items will not be returned. We appreciate your understanding as we implement these changes. We are committed to providing the best service possible to you, our patrons, and to continuing our mission of Faithfully Equipping Generations into the future.
Download Our Homeschool Consignment Inventory Form Here
To download our inventory form, please read and agree to our Homeschool Consignment policy below. Thank you!
Effective January 1, 2018
Please note: Items for consignment are accepted Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 10 AM-4 PM. Please plan sufficient time for your items to be reviewed. We will go through them while you browse.
Consignors must fill out a Consignment Inventory Form for all items. The Family Vision will price all acceptable materials and put them up for sale for approximately one year. To give the items a greater chance to sell, during the third quarter the items are on the shelf the prices will be discounted by 25%, and by 50% during the fourth quarter.
Consignors will be paid 50% of the final sale price of their items. Checks for consignment sales will be mailed to consignors at the beginning of each quarter.
All materials accepted for consignment become the property of The Family Vision. Unsold items will not be returned.
Materials we will accept include:
- Homeschool curriculum and other quality textbooks (most public school textbooks will be refused)
- Homeschooling guides, such as lesson plan books and how-to books
- Unit studies and their complementary pieces
- Teaching materials, such as flashcards, visuals, and games, will be accepted only if part of a curriculum. Standalone, supplementary games or flashcards will not be accepted.
The Family Vision reserves the right to:
- Set, adjust, and discount prices
- Refuse or dispose of any items which do not meet our standards, including:
- No VHS, audiocassettes, or software (Most newer software is prohibited by the manufacturer from being resold; Teaching Textbooks is an exception and will be accepted.)
- No Common Core curriculum, evolutionary teaching or objectionable images
- No obsolete or damaged items, including books with writing, missing pages, pet or smoke smell
Consignors are responsible to notify The Family Vision of change of address.
Consignment policies are subject to change without notice.